As a manufacturer of soft drinks, we aim to contribute to society by receiving the greatest satisfaction and trust from our customers through activities based on the quality policy listed below.
- We carry out continuous efforts to maintain and improve our quality management system as the first priority on quality activities according to the food safety policy.
- By enhancing our technical and developmental capabilities, we develop and supply products that can proactively respond to diverse health and beauty needs and preferences of our customers and markets.
- We promote quality activities with our manufacturing and sales teams all together with a customer's-first mindset in order to respond to the needs of our customers to the best of our abilities.
Food safety policy
As a soft drink manufacturer in the food chain, we recognize that we are the manufacturer of the final products who protect consumers’ food safety. We have the following food safety policy in order to gain trust.
- We comply with laws and regulations regarding food safety as well as other requirements regarding quality and food safety agreed upon with our customers.
- We establish and maintain a food safety management system based on FSSC 22000 as an internal structure for manufacturing and supplying safe foods, and continue activities to improve its effectiveness.
- We obtain and disseminate information on food safety in a timely and appropriate manner through internal and external communication with our employees, customers, business partners, regulatory authorities, and various industries. We use the information to ensure food safety throughout the food chain and to operate and improve the food safety management system.
- All employees raise their awareness of food safety and work diligently to achieve the tasks according to the food safety policy.
Bonnu Corporation Co., Ltd.
ISO9001 / ISO22000 / FSSC22000
We adopted the quality policy and food safety policy shown on the left and will operate our factories in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001 which is the international standard of the quality management system and FSSC 22000 which is the international standard of the food safety management system. We are also engaged in continuous efforts to maintain and improve factory production and quality control systems so that customers receive safe and satisfying products.
ISO9001: authenticated in 2008
ISO 9001 is an international standard required for establishing a quality management system to ensure the quality of products and services required by customers and to continuously improve its effectiveness.
ISO22000: authenticated in 2005
ISO 22000 is an international standard required to establish a food safety management system to build mechanisms and procedures for ensuring food safety and to continuously improve its effectiveness.
FSSC 22000 is an international standard to which more specific requirements for food safety are added based on ISO 22000. It is an approval scheme that GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative), which consists of global distribution companies, such as Aeon, Coca-Cola, and Wal-Mart, seek from suppliers.
Sterilization condition: less than pH4.0, capable of carbonated and non-carbonated beverages
Small bottling production line: 50 ml (non-carbonated), 100 ml to 240 ml (carbonated, non-carbonated), 70 thousand bottles produced per day
Large bottling production line: 500 ml or more (non-carbonated), 6 thousand bottles produced per day
See Contracted product/production condition for more details.
he chart below explains the production flow from receipt of raw materials to shipment and the overview of our inspection system regarding the small bottling production line.
The production flow and inspection system for large bottling production lines are functionally identical.