Over 30 years since our founding, we have undergone significant changes in the economy and market environment, and our business as a beverage food company has changed drastically. In recent years, we have particularly focused on contract manufacturing of OEM / PB products. We are grateful that we have had opportunities to improve ourselves as a beverage manufacturing company through the process of seriously addressing varied feedback from our customers.
Japanese society is becoming increasingly aged, and it is expected that the demand for health and beauty-oriented products with high added value will increase in the near future. Additionally, in this highly developed consumer driven society, people's tastes are refined and diversified. In terms of quality assurance, in recent years, manufacturers have become required to have a systematic structure that can secure a higher level of quality assurance than ever, especially regarding food safety.
In order to respond to such changes and demands, we will continue to strive to enhance our competence in development capabilities, manufacturing, and quality control systems, as well as providing products that satisfy our customers’ needs. We will keep contributing to society and grow with our customers.
Yutaka Yamamoto, CEO
|Legal name||BONNU CORPORATION CO., LTD.|
Factory in Kanto area
|Date established||April 1982|
|Date founded||April 1987|
|Business activity||Soft drink manufacturing and sale, contract manufacturing of soft drinks, beauty and health food sales, contract manufacturing and sales of beauty and health foods, manufacturing and sales of food additives, general food sales|
|Related party||Daikyo Yakuhin Corporation
- April 1982
- Yamamoto Bussan Corporation was established with five million yen capital
- May 1983
- Manufacturing and sales of a carbonated soft drink “Bonnu C” began.
- April 1987
- Bonnu Corporation Co., Ltd was established, inheriting the core business of Yamamoto Bussan. 80 million yen for capital
- October 1988
- Kanto factory was completed, starting soft drink manufacturing.
- December 2000
- Facility for binned non-carbonated soft drink was established and started operation.
- December 2000
- Kanto factory: ISO9001 certification acquired
- June 2003
- Kanto factory: Facility for large-sized bins was established and started manufacturing.
- May 2005
- Kanto factory: facility for soft drinks in small-sized(50ml) bins was established and started manufacturing.
- September 2006
- Headquarters was moved to Iwamoto-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- June 2016
- Kanto factory: ISO22000 certification acquired
- May 2017
- Kanto factory: FSSC22000 certification acquired
■Contract manufacturing products
Our factory accepts commissions for bottled soft drinks (carbonated and non-carbonated) from the development stage to the manufacturing stage.
See Contract manufacturing for more details.
Even for products that cannot be manufactured at our factory, we develop them and reassign manufacturing to another company. Please feel free to contact us.